Sunday 12 November 2023

Expectations


It's been a really long time since I've had someone close to home watching out for me. I'm not really sure as of this date how to classify the relationship or if I should try to classify it. I just know however that there is something there. This something includes expectations; things we have discussed and agreed upon. Things we both know I crave or need to help improve my well-being. Even though our relationship is young there is still a line that I shouldn't want to cross. Or a certain person would think I shouldn't want to cross it. Of course, me being me I just had to.



I started back to school a week or so ago. I know why I returned to school, I know where I want to end up, and I know what I have to do to get there. Daddy and I talked about my need to be in every class many times leading up to school starting. Daddy also knew the severe social anxiety I always struggled with but he also knew I could do it. The first day was always the worst but after that stressful day, it was smooth sailing. Daddy also knew I would never regret anything more than allowing my anxiety disorder to win.



Daddy expected me to be in every class. I expected myself to be in every class. It was expensive and would be a complete waste if I threw it away. School was one of those expectations that we had discussed and agreed on.......



One Sunday after a long, busy, and tiring weekend I texted Daddy.


"I'm exhausted. What a long weekend. Don't know yet if I'm going to go to class tomorrow."

Daddy must have been busy or didn't have his phone on because it wasn't until Monday morning that I received this text back.

"You made a commitment. You will go to class or there will be consequences. So, buck up and go to class. You can go to bed early after class."


I responded immediately telling him that his text was making me nervous. I received this response.


"You better go to class and then there are no consequences to be nervous about."

I honestly think I was testing my boundaries for some reason. I think I wanted to be good and not a disappointment but something I can't explain took over. The need to feel the consequences not just hear that there would be consequences. I went to Monday's class but I skipped both Wednesday and Thursday's classes. I knew Daddy was out of town from Wednesday on. He would have the drive home on Sunday to collect his thoughts and calm down with me. There was just one issue in my thinking. Daddy was so busy while away that he never texted me about class.

Wanting my goodnight hug the following Monday I nervously drove home from class. Silently hoping Daddy wouldn't ask me about Wednesday and Thursday's classes. I think I knew that he would. He's very good like that. Parking in from of his house I took a deep breath and texted.


"I'm here."


I quickly climbed out of the car not wanting to alert him that something was wrong. Daddy was soon at my car cuddling me in his big warm hug.

"How was class, tonight?"

"Good. It didn't hurt the over-thinker."

"Well, that's always a good thing."

"She wasn't there so it wasn't too hard."

 

"I see. And how was class Wednesday and Thursday?"

My heart jumped.

"I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"I missed those days."


His embrace dropped. He wasn't happy with me.

"Why?"

"Cause I didn't feel like going."


"Didn't we talk about this?"

"Yes, Daddy."


"What did I tell you last Monday about missing classes?"


"That there would be consequences."

"I think you should come in the house, don't you?"

"Do I have to?"

"Yes, you do."


Too nervous to debate I headed towards the door with Daddy on my tail. I was in trouble but I didn't yet know what that meant. Our relationship was very young. Entering the living room, I turned looking for direction.


"Did we not talk about how important school is?"

"Yes, Sir."


"Did you think I wouldn't follow through? I said there would be consequences!"

"I don't know?"

"Let me assure you that I meant it."

All I knew what to do was to be silent and wait for some kind of direction. But this seemed to be going in a direction I wasn't used to.

"Go sit. We're going to talk for a minute first."

Nervousness turned to confusion but I obeyed.

"I think an appropriate punishment is 20 licks for each class missed."

"Okay."

"If it happens again the number will increase, agreed?"

"I agree."



"Well let's get it over with. I want you to get me the brush"

Meekly I rose and brought Daddy the hairbrush. If only people knew it played double duty.

"Bare?"

"Always."


The first time is always the worst. My nervous fingers fumbled through unbuckling my belt, unbuttoning my button, unzipping my zipper, and finally lowering my jeans and panties. Submissively but anxious I found my place over my Daddy's knee. I counted as every one of those 40 licks landed on my deserving bottom. It wasn't by far anything I was used to but it got the point across. Driving home after my forgiving cuddle I couldn't help but realize that this is going to be alright. Different yes but a good different. I guess it's true people are always evolving. Here's to my evolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment