Sunday 7 April 2024

The Janitor, The Principal, and The Belt


Sometimes janitors can be such pains in the ass. Standing with my arms crossed at the front of the Cafeteria I was forced to listen to the principal’s lecture. I really didn't care what Miss Nosey Janitor thought I should or shouldn't do while painting the stage and I told her so. Well apparently, that wasn't the response she was looking for so I'm now forced to explain to Miss I Don't Like the Arts why I was rude to Miss Nosey Janitor, like I have time for this. So, there I stood, arms crossed, foot tapping, and eyes rolling as I waited for them to get over themselves and let me work. At this moment the worst thing for the well-being of my butt happened; Miss entered the cafeteria. I briefly saw her look at the situation at hand. I immediately changed my body language but not quickly enough. It didn’t take a genius to figure out something was up. After what felt like the world’s longest lecture both the principal and the janitor exited the cafeteria allowing me to continue with my painting. It wasn’t long before I was interrupted again. I looked up from my knelt position to see Miss looking down on me. How much she knew I had no idea.

 

"Put that down and follow me," is all she needed to say, and I obeyed. "I suggest you start explaining!"

 

"Explaining what?" I took my chances that she didn't know.

 

"Explain the rude and disrespectful manner I found you in," Miss ordered!

 

Defiantly, I answered, "They had no right to tell you about it."

 

"They didn't tell me anything, your body language did. What was going on," Miss questioned crossing her arms?

 

"Miss Nosey Janitor didn't like how I was painting without newspaper. I told her to do her own job for once. She didn't like that, so she got Principal Bitch Face."

 

"And then you disrespected both of them in front of the entire cafeteria," Miss inquired?

 

"No, I didn't, I told them what for," I snarled.

 

"You're getting the belt!"

 

"No!"

 

"Yes, you are. We have been over and over this. I don't care if you like them or not. You will respect them," Miss lectured!

 

Rolling my eyes, I looked away from Miss to the wall. I knew deep down she was right. We had been working on being respectful forever.

 

"Sunshine!!!  The rude behaviour towards me stops right now," Miss warned.

 

"Yes, Ma'am."

 

"And I don't want to hear anymore swearing out of you either. You know how I feel about that."

 

"Yes, Miss."

 

"Hand me your belt and take your position. You know how things are handled in this room," Miss ordered.  

 

Hoping that my immediate obedience might lessen the length of my punishment I removed my belt as quickly as I could and placed my hands on the chair in front of me.

 

"If your hands leave that chair even once we will continue on the bare. Do you understand me?"

 

"Yes, Ma'am."

 

Miss decided that this time was going to be the last time we would be talking about disrespect. I was going to learn this time. The first stroke of the belt caught me off guard. I wasn't prepared for it to land across my thighs. I cried out more in shock than in pain I hadn't realized that Miss had this in mind. I turned and looked at her in a shocked questioning way.

 

"We aren't going to be having this talk again."

 

Miss answered my confused look as she continued the strokes up my thighs across my bottom and back down again. Miss had always threatened to strap my thighs but she had never actually done it before. It was a feeling like no other. A spanking on the thighs hurt so much more than just a regular spanking, I didn't know if I was going to get through this one. Soon, I could feel the heat growing under my jeans.

 

"Get your jeans down."

 

"Please, Miss."

 

A heavy stroke landed straight across my thighs. I knew I wasn't talking my way out of this. I had no other choice but to obey. I lowered my jeans allowing the cold air to hit my bottom. Miss put an end to the little amount of soothing the cold air was offering me. The next part of strapping started but now my thighs were bare. It didn't take Miss long to have a crying and apologetic little girl in front of her begging for the spanking to stop. Miss had other plans. I was NEVER to disrespect anyone for any reason. I was NEVER going to do it again after this spanking. Another round of strapping ended as Miss lowered my panties. I was feeling too little girl and obedient to argue. I knew I had done wrong and that I was learning a lesson. I never would at home. Miss continued my strapping. I'm not sure how many more times that belt landed across my tender bottom. I was in my head by the time Miss decided I had learned my lesson and the belt finally fell silent.

 

Balancing my weight on the chair I knelt, laying my head on the seat I continued to cry out my shame. I had disappointed Miss again. I knew better. I never wanted to disappoint her. My red and tender bottom stuck out as proof that I had failed her again. Miss could see that I was hurting inside she was always strict but never cruel. She didn't believe in whooping me and leaving me broken. Miss always built me back up after.

 

"Sunshine, look at me."

 

"I can't," I cried.

 

"Yes, you can."

 

"I can't. I'm too much of a disappointment."

 

"Sunshine? Let me sit," Miss ordered.

 

I obeyed. Miss took the place that my head once had. She took hold of my chin and forced me to look into her eyes tears were still streaming down my cheeks.

 

"You are not a disappointment."

 

"I am."

 

"You are not! Do you hear me??"

 

"Yes, Miss."

 

"I may be disappointed in your behaviour but you will never be a disappointment to me," Miss encouraged.

 

"Promise," I questioned?

 

"I promise, you are not and will never be a disappointment to me. You are just my little girl that needs some direction. Do you hear me," Miss stated softly?

 

"Yes, Miss."

 

Miss helped me dress and dry my tears. I apologized for my behaviour over and over again. She assured me that she still loved and cared for me. Miss sent me to class a calm and well-disciplined little girl. We never had to talk about disrespecting other teachers again. My lesson was taught and learned. I was a good little girl again. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment