Sunday 19 November 2023

The Piano Teacher




When I was six, I started taking piano lessons. My teacher was a nice lady in her 50s, I would guess, she never married. I spent the following thirteen years learning my piano lessons out of Doreen's piano studio. Generally speaking, I really enjoyed playing the piano and really never had a big issue with it. Well, that was until I entered high school. I decided that drugs and partying were more important than practicing. Well, you can all see where this could become a problem. Two months into high school and into grade six piano Doreen had tried everything to get me to do what I needed to. And every week it was the same; I didn't have my books, I didn't have the time, I just didn't care. The more and more I ignored my studies the more and more Doreen got annoyed. She wasn't accustomed to students wasting her time. Things were going to come to a head very soon.


There we sat again, me horribly fumbling some piece written by Chopin that I should have known backward and frontward by now; Doreen standing behind me annoyed and at the end of her rope. Today was going to be the day, enough was enough!


"Stop, Sunshine"


I stopped and turned waiting to hear yet another lecture on the importance of practicing and working to my full potential. I was soon to be shocked at the outcome of this lesson.


"Do you think it's funny to waste my time?"


"Well, I'm paying you!"


"No, your mother is paying me. And you are wasting her money and my time."


"That's your opinion."


"That's my opinion? Have you touched a piano since last week's lesson?"


"Well, I put my books on it. That counts."


"You know Sunshine, this wouldn't bother me so much if you were being forced to be here. But your mother has always given you a choice."


"So!?"


"Did you lose your brain when you entered Grade nine?"


"No, I found my brain."


"Okay, that's it. I'm done talking."


"What do you mean you're done talking?"


"Stand up!"


"Why?"


"I've had it with the disrespect, refusing to practice, and the wasting of your talent."


"So why do I have to stand up for that?" I spat.


"Because I am going to spank you like I did when you were eight and not listening."


"But I'm fourteen!"


"I don't care if you're twenty you're acting like a child. Now get up."


Shocked, nervous, and a little excited I stood. By this point in my life, I had been thinking of nothing but spanking. It was my deep dark secret that I had been hiding for years; secretly longing for someone to put me over their knee for correction. If I only knew then that I would soon meet my first disciplinarian that would correct me for the next four and a half years.


I watched Doreen positioning herself on the piano bench my mind running wild. Yes, it is true that I had been spanked by Doreen a few times before now. And yes, it is true that I was spanked occasionally growing up. So, it's not like it was a new idea to me. However, I was fourteen. I hadn't been spanked since I was about nine or ten. For some unknown reason, I had decided in all my fantasies that a spanking at fourteen or seventeen or twenty was going to feel completely different than it had at eight. But as I sit here and recall this lifestyle turning spanking, I am forced to conclude that it wasn't really any different. True I was longer than I was at eight so I felt a little silly at first lowering myself over Doreen’s knee. That silliness was soon to be replaced by a continued sting that was radiating across my bottom.


"Over my knee!"


"This is stupid."


"You can think it's stupid all you want. It's still going to happen!"


Reaching up Doreen pulled me over her knee in one strong pull. There was no getting out of this. Her firm hand began landing briskly across my soon-to-be tender bottom. She didn't waste any time teaching me her lesson of respect. I had to wonder how many other students she had spanked over the years. For not having any children of her own she was sure good at this. I was soon trying everything possible to dodge the spanks I was receiving. But it seemed the more I fought the harder she spanked me. Then out of nowhere, Doreen stopped the spanking. I was relieved I thought I had survived but I was soon to be mistaken.


"Stand up, Sunshine."


"Are we done?"


"No, we aren't done. Now you are going to take your jeans down."


"I am not."

"You are! Or don't bother coming back into this studio."


"Fine."


Lowering my jeans I again felt a little silly. How did I get my fourteen-year-old self into this?


"Over!"


"You're not serious?"


"Oh yes, I am."


"Fine! But you're wasting your own time."


I don't know what made me decide at that moment just to do as she said but I did. I lowered myself back over for the rest of my spanking with nothing more than my panties on. It couldn't hurt that much more. Or so I thought. Doreen continued her lesson in respect, painting my bottom a deeper red. I was starting to think my bottom was going to swell. Can your bottom swell? I was soon never going to disrespect or waste her time again. But I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of crying like a little girl while I was over her knee. But the longer the spanking continued the harder it was to hide my wet eyes.


"This is the last time I want to have to discuss this with you. Do you understand?"


"Yes, Miss."



"What are you going to do this week?"



"Practice!"


SPANK! SMACK!


"A lot! You need to have at least the first page perfect"


"Okay, Doreen."


SPANK!


"Pardon? Was that disrespect I heard in your voice?"


"No Ma'am. There was no disrespect."


"I hope not!"


SWAT! SMACK!


"I'll practice, I promise!"


"I suggest that you do. Now stand up."


I carefully climbed off of Doreen’s lap trying desperately not to move in any way that might cause my bottom to hurt any more than it already did. There was really no point in trying after all I had to somehow pull my jeans back over my tender bottom. Doreen looked on with a certain amount of satisfaction that she had made me pay for all the time I had wasted throughout the last two months.


"I am warning you now, Sunshine. The next time you come unprepared you will be spanked. This is your one and only second chance."


"Yes, Ma'am."


"We are done for the day."


I quickly collected my books and exited the studio. My bottom stung for the majority of the evening. I can't say I stopped fooling around with the drugs and drinking from that day on but I did make sure that I was always properly prepared for my lessons. Shockingly enough I only made a trip over Doreen's knee one more time after that day. For something that was less major than the first. I learned very quickly that day that I never wanted to put myself in that situation again.

No comments:

Post a Comment