Wednesday 6 December 2023

The Waitress, The Brat, and The Whoopin' From Hell



Jill's explosion regarding the evening's outing started as we entered the house. She felt that my behaviour was rude, uncalled for, and out of control. I on the other hand, still defiant thought Jill was crazy and out of line. We weren't going to be finding a middle ground anytime soon.


"Sunshine, you want to explain yourself?"


"Explain what?"


"What kind of behaviour do you call that during dinner?"


"The waitress was a bitch and I'm not apologizing for it."


"You know better! You don't behave like that."


"I do when the waitress is a moron!"


"Let's forget the waitress for now. What happened when I told you to watch yourself?"


"I told you to piss off... So!?"


"You do not talk to me that way. Ever! You know that!"


"Well, then you shouldn't have gotten in the middle of it."


"You are totally missing the point here."


"No, I'm not! The waitress got what she deserved, I can't help that she's a complete moron!"


"You're not listening, Sunshine!"

"NO!!! YOU'RE NOT LISTENING!"

Looking away from me Jillian shook her head. She took a long deep breath that said don't lose your temper now! You know it's not going to help the situation.


"Do you still have schoolwork that needs finishing?"

"You already know I do."

"Then get into your study room and get it done."

"Fine!"

"NO! Not fine."

"Yes, Ma'am," Jill could hear my eye-rolling in my tone.


"And as you sit there working, your mind starts to wander.....because you know it will. I want you to think about the events tonight."


"I didn't do anything wrong."


"We aren't talking about it anymore. Right now I want you to do as you are told."


I was always impressed by the amount of patience Jillian could have at times. Farther annoyed I stomped through the house and into my study room. Slamming my books open I plopped myself down starting in on my homework. Minutes soon turned into hours and the later it got the calmer I got. The calmer I was the more I realized that Jillian was right. The more I realized that Jillian was right the stronger my guilty conscience got. I had no right to treat the waitress the way I did. The restaurant was extremely busy with no fault of hers. It wasn't her personal fault that the restaurant was horribly understaffed for a Friday evening.


"Crap!!! I did it again!"

And I did! I allowed myself to get so annoyed so fast that there was no talking me down. Something Jillian and I were working on together. I didn't want to be the adult who flew off the handle in public every time something didn't go the way I thought it should. I made the behaviour even worse by arguing with Jillian. She didn't deserve to be spoken to in the manner I did. Not to include that we talked about the tone in which I speak to her many times. I wasn't being respectful of my Top in any way. No matter how upset Jill was with me she never allowed herself to fly off the handle in the way I just had. Jillian was 100% correct, I deserved punishment, severe punishment more for disregarding her feelings than the restaurant incident itself.

 

"Why are you just so stubborn?"

Sneaking out of my study room, I found Jillian in her usual spot reading away. She hadn't heard my entrance a flash of fear had me changing my mind but only briefly. I knew I needed and wanted the discipline before me. A never-ending circle that I have realized I may never fully understand.


"Jilli?"

Her change in expression told me that she had heard me. Timidly, I stood waiting as Jillian finished the chapter she was reading before acknowledging me.

"Is all your schoolwork completed?"


"No, Ma'am."


"Then where should you be, Little Girl?"

 "Jilli, I'm ready to listen now."

"That's not what I asked you."

"In my study room...But Jilli, please. I understand now!"


"Tell me, just what do you understand, now?"


"That I did it again. It wasn't the waitress's fault. I shouldn't have treated you like that."


"You embarrassed yourself!"

"I know."

"And me."


"Yes Ma'am," I found myself pulling at my sleeves.

"You hurt my feelings, Little Girl."

"I'm sorry, Jilli!"

"You know better than to talk to me like that! I could have let the outburst go but you will not and do not swear at me!"

I was now looking at the floor; I could have cried. I hate hurting people's feelings but for some reason, I'm just so good at it. I could do it without knowing or really trying to.


"I wasn't trying to hurt you."


"You weren't trying not to either!"


"No, Ma'am. I know now I deserve punishment. I won't fight you anymore."


"Then you find yourself a corner, now!"


Finding my corner I placed myself in it. Defiance was no longer an option I was wrong and I knew it. Twenty minutes I stood stoically against the coolness of the walls that met forming my corner. Obedience was now necessary more than ever before.


"Sunshine, fetch me the hairbrush and the long thick paddle."

In a haze of fear I obeyed. I hated the hairbrush but I hated that paddle more. In a flash, I retrieved both implements. Immediately, I was bare and pulled across Jillian's knee awaiting my much-needed correction. Over my right shoulder, I could see where Jillian had placed that evil, evil, paddle of doom.


"I'm going to tell you this one time and one time only! The only way you are going to get out of feeling that paddle on your bare bottom today is to stay in position the whole time. Am I understood?"


"Yes, Jilli."

The whoopin' from hell began. The hairbrush bit right into my very core; deeper with each stroke. I knew very quickly how disappointed and upset Jillian was with me. The hairbrush landed down on its target over and over again reddening my bottom; a minute in I was kicking and crying trying to find a break in Jillian's hair-brushing rhythm. I knew very well from experience that there wasn't going to be one. I knew deep down Jillian never threatened anything that she wasn't willing to follow through with but I couldn’t help it. The stingy burning fire on my bottom made my brain forget what it was supposed to be doing. Without really thinking I found myself with my hand covering my butt and my legs bent in the same direction, trying desperately to protect myself. Jillian's firm voice brought me back to reality.


"Sunshine! What did I tell you?"


Both my hand and legs found their proper place rather quickly.


"I'm sorry, I won't do it again."


"Do I need to hold those legs and that hand for you?"


"No, Jilli. Just one more chance?"

The hairbrush landed, starting its second volley, told me an arrangement was reached; however, the swats were far harder now. I wasn't sure if this was because I was warming up or because I had defied Jilli.  Each stroke that landed caused an exit of pain as the hairbrush started leaving direct evidence of severe punishment. Bruises were forming as fast as Jillian was hammering out each stroke. A puddle of tears soaked the couch in front of me. Somehow in all the pain, tears, and disappointment, I talked myself into doing what I needed to, in order to stop the paddle from being next. Well till this point of the punishment anyway.



Finally, after what felt like 20 minutes with the hairbrush landing over and over again it started to slow. My body started relaxing and my tears started slowing as the last stroke landed and I heard the wood against the coffee table. Jillian felt my relief.


"We are not done yet, Sunshine"


"Why not?"


"You do not swear at me, you know the consequence for it. Stand up."

"No Jillian. I don't want to."

"Don't make me ask you again."

"Please, not that!"

"That's 10, shall we go for 20?!"

Defeated I slumped my way up and into the bathroom Jillian hot on my tail; a flash of defiance shot out towards Jillian as I turned around.


“15! And I suggest you watch your body language.”

My eyes found the ground. I wasn’t trying to be defiant I just hoped my acceptance of discipline would get me out of this ugly soap thing I hated so much.

“Open!”
  

My hesitation was answered with a firm smack to my left thigh that made me jump into obedience. The soap found its place for what felt like 20 minutes. By the time I was allowed to rinse, my throat was burning from lack of moisture. In mid-rinse I found Jillian’s hand wrapped around my underarm, directing my back to the living room.

“Hand me the paddle.”

Hoping to just get it over with I handed over the paddle, and took up my position. Fifteen heavy and steady paddle strokes landed throwing me back into a mess of tears. 

 

“Straight to bed! You’re grounded until further notice!”

“Yes, Ma’am.”


I couldn’t help but look at the damage to my poor butt as I climbed into bed for what I hoped was a deep deep deep sleep.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment