Sunday 18 February 2024

Grade Report Time


Nervously, I sat in Miss’s class waiting for time to pass. There in my pocket was proof that I needed a good hard spanking. The clock was slowly ticking the minutes of the period away. I wished it would just hurry up. I learned early on that my punishment would be less severe if I was honest with my disciplinarian. I thought I had my nerve up when I entered her classroom, but fear was creeping in as time passed. Every once in a while Miss and I would catch eyes across the room. She knew I had done something; after all the guilt was all over my face. *RING* finally the bell rang causing the classroom to quickly empty. Miss headed towards the door; locking it. In three long strides, Miss was looking down on me. Fearful, I looked up into her eyes; I must have looked like I shrunk three feet. I just couldn't find the words.

 

"What did you do," Miss demanded?

 

"I'm sorry, Miss."

 

"Tell me, Sunshine!"

 

"You know our midterm marks came out today."

 

"And?"

 

"I didn't really do my best," I confessed.

 

"Let me see!"

 

I fumbled through my pockets trying to produce my grade report. My fingers finally landed on it and pulled it out. Miss directly took it and read it. Miss placed the grade report on the desk in front of me. Her hands immediately found her hips. I felt her disappointed eyes shoot through the top of my head. I shyly looked up at her waiting for Miss's lecture to start.

 

"I'm waiting," Miss demanded!

 

"I don't have an excuse."

 

"I thought we discussed this thoroughly with grade nine Science."

 

"We did," shrinking farther into the chair.

 

"Clearly we didn't. What does this say, Sunshine?"

 

"Incomplete work, late work, missing work, poor attendance," I read aloud.

 

"How do you think you are going to get a scholarship with grades like that?"

 

"I'll pull it up," I assured her.

 

"That's just it. You shouldn't have to pull it up. You should have completed the work in the first place."

 

"Yeah…”

 

Miss glared at me, "You know this is unacceptable."

 

"Yes, Ma'am."

 

"You can't afford to go to college without a scholarship which you have the smarts for and you're just going to throw it away," Miss expected an answer.

 

"I hate science."

 

"It doesn't matter if you hate it or not. It's a mandatory class and you WILL do the work!"

 

"Yes, Ma'am."

 

"Sound booth, now!"

 

I didn't need to be told twice. I was in that sound booth with Miss's chair in the centre of the room before Miss had the whole sentence complete. Miss followed behind me closing the door and flipping the recording in session light on.

 

"I'm ready, Miss."

 

"I am going to paddle you until you cry."

 

"But I told you the truth this time."

 

"Yes, you did. But there is no reason we should be having this conversation again. You know what is expected of you. Do you not?"

 

"Yes, Miss."

 

"Have I not made it completely clear before now?"

 

"Yes, Ma'am."

 

"Then why didn't you just do it," Miss questioned?

 

"I don't know?"

 

"That is not a reason. Bare your bottom and get over my knee," Miss ordered.

 

With no further conversation needed, I did as I was told. I knew at this point what was expected of me during punishment. I knew when I made the choice to skip class how things were going to end. Within seconds I was positioned over Miss's lap again waiting to feel the sting of her paddle once more.

 

"Miss, I did tell you what I did first," I pleaded once more?

 

"And I am proud of you for that. But you are still getting paddled. Now hand it to me."

 

The debate was over. I was in the wrong and I was going to be disciplined for it. Miss took the paddle from my outstretched hand and started plastering my naughty bottom red. It had been a while since I had been in this position. It seemed to hurt more this time around. Ten paddles in Miss had me begging for mercy. I swear I promised to do everything under the sun to get her to stop but to no avail. Tears started to escape from my eyes. There was no sign that Miss planned on stopping anytime soon. I hoped my bottom would hold out as long as her arm. Five minutes of loud cracking and swatting followed by ouches and crying filled the sound booth's walls. Miss finally released her well-punished sobbing little girl and allowed her to kneel on the floor beside her.

 

"Miss, I promise I'll do better. We won't have to talk about my grades again."

 

"I hope not. Now where do well-spanked naughty little girls belong?"

 

"In the corner."

 

"Off you go then," Miss pointed.

 

"Yes, Ma'am."

 

By this point, in our spanking relationship, Miss had me well-trained. I didn't need to be told twice. Positioned perfectly in the sound booth's corner I stood with hands on my head; fingers interlaced; my well-punished bottom on display. Now it was only a question of how long Miss would leave me there. I could only listen to the clock tick out the passing minutes.

 

"Sunshine?"

 

"I'm sorry, Miss."

 

"You know you’re grounded until that grade is pulled up?"

 

"Yes, Ma'am."

 

"Pull yourself together and go eat your lunch."

 

"Thank you, Miss."

 

I hurried to my lunch table and joined my friends. They again didn't notice that I joined them late. Into the conversation of our morning classes, I jumped like I had been there the whole time, something that would happen again and again. Something that I will forever be grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment